Conan The Barbarian



   

Monday, June 20, 2011

Jason Momoa about his role in conan movie

Conan The Barbarian 2011 Jason Momoa

Jason Momoa as Conan
Jason Momoa has spoken exclusively to Total Film about taking on a role made famous by Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan The Barbarian.

The Hawaiian-born man-mountain is currently best known for roles in Stargate: Atlantis and Game Of Thrones, but that’s set to change this summer.

Momoa gave a suitably dramatic response when we asked him what it has been like playing Conan, telling us: “I should be dead.”

On the tough shoot, he added: “The day I got crushed by a horse was the worst. I stopped that day, went straight to the trailer and started drinking scotch.”

So, was it difficult stepping into Arnie’s sizeable shoes? “I don’t really think it’s filling his shoes. We’re not remaking it – it’s a reboot of the franchise in the vein of Bond or Batman.

“With no disrespect to Arnold, I haven’t seen his version yet – I wanted to see mine first!”







No comments:

Post a Comment