Conan The Barbarian



   

Friday, July 29, 2011

Jason Momoa answers questions about Conan The Barbarian Movie

CONAN THE BARBARIAN was the movie that I was least looking forward to seeing this summer. I don’t know why, but then I started to see more and more footage from the film, gore and all, and it’s fast turning into one of my most anticipated for the year.
A couple of weeks ago, Lionsgate released a video featuring questions from various UK blogs that were put to the film’s star, Conan himself, Jason Momoa. Well, part two of that Q+A session has been put online, and even THN got a question to the man in there.
“I fought twenty guys and then I went  lopping off heads. It’s the first fight that you see of Conan. He’s coming in and he’s saving these slave girls. It’s obviously just a bunch of naked women getting whipped by guys. And I come in and save the day and take them to the nearest pub.” JASON MOMOA
Thx  www.thehollywoodnews.com for this story

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Conan The Barbarian movies info sharing thanks Swords

    ReplyDelete